This August, I’m participating in a monthly blog challenge called Blaugust. To see the list of participating blogs, click on the logo below. Please cheer on our participants with either a tweet or a comment on their blog. It can be hard to blog on a daily (or even regular) schedule! 🙂
If you want to join in the blogging fun, it’s not too late! Go HERE to sign up! 🙂 And here are the directions and some awesome helpful prompts if you need something to help you blog!
This may not be NEW news for many of you as Google introduced it at the end of June, but for those of us on summer break who haven’t opened Google forms to use in a classroom all summer, it is new and exciting information.
- Go to your Google Drive.
- Click on New and then choose form.
- In the upper right corner, click Settings in the top right corner and choose QUIZZES.
- Next to “Make this a quiz” click the on button to make the form a quiz.
- At this point you have a few options you can choose to turn on or off,
- Release the grade immediately after each submission or do not release the grade
- Change what students can see, Missed Questions, Correct Answer and Point Values.
- Click Save to save your chosen settings.
- To add a new question, click Add.
- Fill out your question and answers.
- In the bottom left, click ANSWER KEY.
- In the top right of the question, choose how many points the question is worth.